Get Traction on Social Media No Matter How Many Followers
As a busy business owner, is squeezing in time to post on social media REALLY worth the effort? It might surprise you to learn that you don’t have to be on every social media platform to gain traction and you don’t even need a big following to attract clients.
But you do have to be visible on the social media channels your ideal clients frequent. On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 231, my guest Jennifer Sneeden joins me to share why social media is a valuable lead generation tool, even if you aren’t a huge influencer.
You’ll feel relief with knowing what really works to move the needle — and what you should post to get traction without creating a new job for yourself.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- Why social media can be a valuable lead generation tool for entrepreneurs and service professionals.
- The secret to getting traction on social media, even if you don’t have a large following.
- Jennifer’s “go-to” posting guidelines to take the guesswork out of content creation.
- The big difference between ads and posts and when to use each to grow your following.
- Jennifer’s big bold leap helped her become a successful business coach.
About the Guest:
Business coach and author, Jennifer Sneeden, author of Attracting Clients in Uncertain Times has written three books and helped thousands of therapists and coaches all over the world create thriving 6-figure businesses that they love. Jennifer understands that success in business starts from within, but that mindset must be combined with effective marketing techniques in order to get results.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Jennifer’s Book: Attracting Clients in Uncertain Times
- Ready to amplify your authority as a highly paid expert.? Get my free 8 Step Guide to Amplify Your Authority here.