Take Your Customer’s Mindset Into Consideration
When it comes to marketing are you taking into consideration your customer’s mindset when they are making the purchase so you know how to sell the way they want to buy?
If not, you are missing one of the most important elements of marketing and sales. According to my guest Kristin Zhivago, if you understand the customer’s Mindset, and make an offer that appeals to their specific Mindset, all of your marketing efforts, in any channel, will work as they should. Your customer will get what he or she wants, and you will get what you want: a sale.
Listen in on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 196 to hear Kristin’s revolutionary way of marketing that’s transforming the results of her clients.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Success Community to hear more.
- How buyers are buying differently than they have in the past impacts how to sell what they want.
- The four types of scrutiny that impact each sale.
- What Mindset driven marketing is and how it plays out in your sales process.
- What’s REALLY in the way of companies selling the way their customers want to buy (if your sales are slow, you’ll want to know this!)
- How a business owner or CEO can fix their sales process and tap into the secret buying language of their clients.
About the Guest:
Kristin Zhivago, revenue coach, is the president of Zhivago Partners, a digital marketing management company, and author of Roadmap to Revenue: How to Sell the Way Your Customers Want to Buy. Zhivago and her team of digital marketing experts focus on helping clients meet their revenue goals by using “Mindset-Driven Marketing,” which matches the offer to the Mindset for a positive outcome.
Zhivago spent years in the tech industry doing revenue coaching, marketing and sales turnarounds, and creating campaigns. As a leading marketer working in Silicon Valley in the wild west days, she introduced many of the technologies we all use today, including email, voicemail, spreadsheets and dozens of other applications, semiconductors, personal computers, industrial control systems, touchscreens, telecom and networking equipment, security systems and more.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: