You’ve probably had a sales conversation with someone that left you feeling a bit confused. You spent some time evaluating their needs, felt that surge of excitement realizing you could really help them, and you sense you are really hitting it off. Then, as you ask for the sale, you get the dreaded “I need to think about it.”
You’ve hit buyer resistance. What you do at this moment can make a significant impact on the buyer’s decision process. Far too often the seller lets THEIR limiting beliefs and fears kick in and they back down and don’t hold space for the buyer to step into THEIR power.
On episode 122 of Amplify Your Success podcast, I’d like to help you feel more shift out of confusion and into being a powerful resource to help your prospects decide (and hopefully that means a yes to work with you.)
Inside this episode, I’ll unpack five elements to overcome indecision or buying resistance for coaches, consultants, service professionals, and online business owners.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority FB Community and share your input there too.
- The big difference between end user sales and selling to larger corporations
- What has to happen BEFORE you get on a sales conversation to increase your chances of getting to a YES
- Three key reasons that a buyer will NOT say yes when you meet with them.
- What to do when someone says, ‘let me think about it’
- Where salespeople mess up when trying to close the sale (ever had that hard sale leaving you to feel icky?)
- The connection between where you are marketing and your ability to close the sale
- How you can use automation to help make sure the right prospects are making it on to your sales appointments
How to Overcome Your Buyer’s Resistance on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 122 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
Mentioned in This Episode:
- The Amplify Mastermind
- Amplify Inner Circle
- How to Stop Wasting Time on the Wrong Prospects | Podcast Episode 20
- Answering Your Questions on Sales and Motivation | Podcast Episode 72
- Book: Growth Mindset by Carol Dweck