One of my unique jobs during my Corporate career was being part of the Disaster Preparedness team for a Fortune 500 communications company. Our focus? Create a plan to follow during a disaster. I discovered some very simple practices that even a small business can use to keep the business generating income, even if the business owner can’t work.
When I discovered that only 18% of U.S. Small Businesses have any type of disaster plan, I knew it was time to share these simple, low-cost methods to make sure that a natural disaster or illness doesn’t derail you and your bold goals. On episode 103 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’ll take you behind the scenes of several “disaster proofed” small businesses – and what you can do today to keep afloat.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority FB Community and share your lessons too.
- Four everyday situations that could shut down cash flow and cost a business owner a fortune (unless you have a disaster recovery plan)
- The three ways to use cloud storage to make sure your data is protected – even if you get hacked or lose your computer.
- What details should you provide to a trusted person so that your business keep running without you.
- With leveraged or passive income, your business can keep making money even if the business owner can’t work.
- Live in an area that loses power or WIFI regularly? Be sure to catch the easy fix so you stay up and running!
How to Disaster Proof Your Small Business on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 103 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
Mentioned in This Episode: