Ever had one of those days that you just can’t make a decision, so you don’t, and later regret it?
The more complicated your business becomes, and the more you scale your growth, the more choice you’ll have to make, which can cause decision fatigue.
Recently I heard Robert Brus, host of Go All In, talk about Decision Fatigue when he joined me on episode 202. A light bulb went off and I realized how often I have hit this emotional fatigue state when making lots of decisions during growth.
Curious, I researched how to beat Decision Fatigue in order to make better decisions faster in my small business.
Listen in on Amplify Your Success Podcast 204 to hear what I discovered that’s helping me stay out of fatigue and make better decisions (and how you can make better decisions faster in your small business too.)
- What Decision Fatigue is and why it has become a common problem for leaders and business owners.
- The surprisingly simple thing that CEOs like Steve Jobs and world leaders like Barack Obama do each morning to keep their decision capacity high.
- Three signs that you are experiencing Decision Fatigue and may not know it.
- Feeling the sting of this emotional fatigue? 5 things you can do this week to get back to productivity and better decision making.
- How to leverage your team to get through routine decisions that bog you down.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Make Decisions With Your Inner GPS, Episode 014
- Robert Brus, Go All In Podcast (and his episode on Amplify Your Success)
- Amplify Inner Circle