When you are ready to grow your business, you’ll want to hire a super star employee or virtual assistant to delegate to. But far too often an entrepreneur skips a good hiring process and ends up disappointed with their team. But if you understand the four primary information processing styles, you’ll have a secret weapon to hiring the right people the first time.
On episode 61 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’ll share one of my most valuable business coaching tools that provides instant clarity and a valuable hiring tactic for my clients.
- What the most common (and costly) hiring mistake is that a majority of small business owners make.
- What each of the four primary information processing styles are.
- Why high-achieving, fast-paced, results-oriented entrepreneurs get super frustrated with supportive assistants (and give up on them before they get to the gold!)
- A unique but massively valuable approach to clarifying processing styles to make sure you have the best fit!
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.
- Hiring For Growth Guide (Free Download)
- Build Your Dream Team Toolkit
- Amplify Your Success Podcast Episode 25 with Laura Rubinstein
- Amplify Your Authority FB Group