As a consultant, your bread and butter is winning more proposals. But for some in this service-based profession, those proposals have LONG sales cycles and don’t come along frequently enough.
But there are a few strategies that can set you up to consistently attract your best consulting clients – and beat the stress that comes with constantly marketing your offerings.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 161, meet Michael Zipursky, author of The Elite Consulting Mind, who joins me to share what he’s learned that has led to a multiple seven-figure businesses with 34,000 consultants across the globe.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community to share your a-ha’s and insights about building a successful business!
- The one growth strategy that has set Michael’s consulting business apart from the thousands of other consultants in his marketing.
- Exactly what Michael teaches his consultants that help them consistently attract consulting clients.
- What Michael learned during his wellness study of consultants across the globe about stress and its impact on success
- The secret to shortening your sales cycle (which helps you keep cash flowing in your business.)
- What top-earning consultants do differently to win more proposals.
About the Guest:
Michael Zipursky is the CEO of Consulting Success® and Coach to Consultants. He has advised organizations like Financial Times, Dow Jones, RBC, Omron, Sumitomo and helped Panasonic launch new products into global markets, but more importantly, he’s helped over 300 consultants from around the world in over 50 industries add six and seven figures to their annual revenues. Over 34,000 consultants read his weekly consulting newsletter. Michael is also the author of the Amazon Best Sellers “The Elite Consulting Mind” and Consulting Success®, the book.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: