To have a successful business, you have to have a consistent flow of ideal leads to entering your sales process.
Even better is if you have a system that can predictably deliver those leads every week! There is a big difference in the quality of leads from inbound marketing versus outbound marketing (which can be expensive and unpredictable.)
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 186, I’m joined by Tom Poland, multiple best-selling author of the Leadsology® trilogy, who joins me to share his brilliant three-part marketing model that delivers a steady stream of prospects into your business.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Success Community to hear more.
- Why the Leadsology 3-part marketing model is key to generating consistent, predictable leads that can turn into thousands of dollars of monthly revenues.
- What the difference inbound and outbound marketing is (and why using inbound can make marketing EASIER.)
- How to use O-P-N to access a high-quality, inexhaustible source of new leads.
- Tom’s primary marketing asset that he’s used over and over again to attract and convert high-paying clients.
- A surprising suggestion for a Call To Action (if you aren’t doing this, you are most likely having too many sales conversations with people who will NEVER buy.)
- Confirm vs. convince: The key to successful consultation enrollment conversations.
- How to mitigate the biggest obstacle for qualified prospects to make that final buying decision.
About the Guest:
Tom Poland, the multiple best-selling author of the Leadsology® trilogy, is the creator of inbound lead generation systems Leadsology. Tom Poland’s specialty is the generation of a predictable weekly flow of high quality, inbound, new client inquiries for professionals with an average transaction of thousands of dollars or more. He’s spoken on global speaking platforms alongside the likes of Brian Tracy, Marshall Goldsmith, Dr Ivan Misner, Michael Port and many other marketing greats.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: