If you dream of having a greater impact on the lives of others, and have a business as a coach, mentor, trainer, consultant or other type of educator, then you know how important influence can be.
Influence is the ability to inspire others into action.
If we want our clients and community to reach greater success, then taking aligned action is essential.
But a lack of aligned action is at the root of 100% of failed attempts.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 173, I’m joined by my Twitter friend Jessica Theifels who shares her secret to transforming guest posting on other people’s sites into a hot lead generation machine for your business.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community to learn more.
- Why every entrepreneur and service professional should be guest posting as a means of online lead generation.
- Jessica’s secret to evaluating a good guest posting site (her consulting clients pay her TOP DOLLAR to get this process!)
- How guest posting on your industry’s blog sites helps your website SEO ranking with link juice
- How to manage the guest posting process to avoid overwhelm and increase effectiveness.
- What Jessica does for her clients (and herself) to ensure her pitches are accepted and ensure placement of the article.
- How to avoid making the most common guest posting mistakes.
About the Guest:
Jessica Thiefels is the founder and CEO of Jessica Thiefels Consulting, an organic content marketing agency for mid-sized B2B businesses outsourcing content marketing. She’s been writing for more than 10 years and has been featured in top publications including Forbes, Entrepreneur and Fast Company. She also regularly contributes to Glassdoor, Score.org and more.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Jessica’s Gift: Content Marketing Competitor Analysis & Checklist
- MOZ Keyword tool
- MOZ Domain Authority
- Amplify Your Authority Community
- Get the FREE Report: 17 Mistakes You Are Making in Your Podcast Interviews and Talks that Are Costing You Leads & Clients