Discover the Go-Giver Way to Sales
Have you ever heard of the go-giver way? Businesses need sales but selling isn’t always an entrepreneur’s favorite activity. Sales training can help, but there often mainstream systems miss out on the mindset component. Bob Burg, the co-author of the Go-Giver series of sales training, has a unique set of values around selling that has become a go-to for business owners and salespeople who value giving as much as receiving.
Bob joins me on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 199 for a mini sales training that will give you practical advice to transform your results (yep, this episode is jam-packed full of sales tips and mindset shifts!)
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Success Community to hear more.
- The process of predictably achieving a goal is and how it helped Bob overcome “mediocre” sales.
- What “selling the go-giver way” really is.
- Why you want to be a “go-giver” or “go-getter” – but not a “taker” – in your business.
- How The Go-Giver uses The Law of Value to grow profits while continuing to deliver massive value.
- The Golden Rule of Sales and how it can help any business owner by leaning into other people’s wins.
- Bob reveals why giving and receiving are two sides of the same coin (and why this principle is key for free-market success.)
- What the biggest fear of most salespeople is (hint: it’s not the fear you think it is!)
- How vicarious experience of your prospects can help boost the “know-like-trust” factor in the buying process.
- A simple question and a common emotional state that will help you navigate objections more effectively.
- Using the bridge technique to ask for referrals so you actually receive more of them from your best clients.
About the Guest:
Bob Burg is a sought-after speaker at company sales conferences sharing the platform with everyone from today’s business leaders and broadcast personalities to even a former U.S. President.
Bob is the author of a number of books on sales, marketing and influence, with total book sales of well over a million copies. His book, The Go-Giver, coauthored with John David Mann, itself has sold over 950,000 copies and it has been translated into 28 languages.
The book he was first known for is Endless Referrals: Network Your Everyday Contacts into Sales considered by many a “sales classic” which has sold over 300,000 copies and to this day is credited by many top sales professionals to be THE book upon which they built their sales success.
Bob is an advocate, supporter, and defender of the Free Enterprise system, believing that the amount of money one makes is directly proportional to how many people they serve. He is also an unapologetic animal fanatic and is a past member of the Board of Directors of Furry Friends Adoption, Clinic & Ranch in his town of Jupiter, Florida.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Bob’s “Selling The Go-Giver Way” free mini-course
- Endless Referrals Book
- The Go-Giver Book
- Your Revenue Rush Free Toolkit