Are You Getting Enough Leads From Your Online Presence?
Everyone in business knows they need a website, but is your website actually helping you get more leads and more business? Or is it driving perfect leads to your competitors?
Just because you’ve invested the time and money in a fancy website doesn’t mean it will turn a visitor into a lead (and hopefully a paying client!) There are some important elements that are often missed by entrepreneurs and service professionals that will keep your web traffic engaged and inspire them to join your list or reach out for a consultation.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 215, Peter Sandeen reveals how to transform your website into a lead generator for your business (and the most important element to include to keep those leads from leaving and heading to your competitor’s website!)
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- How Peter scored a coveted big-name client by delivering massive value.
- Why coaches, consultants, service providers, and anyone who uses a website to make sales needs a strong marketing message.
- The simple truth of what actually makes a prospective buyer take action from your website (instead of just clicking away.)
- I ask Peter how important website design REALLY is (and how to avoid investing $10,000 on a non-functional website.)
- One factor you must include on your website if you want to significantly get more leads and increase sales.
- Peter’s guest writing hack that drives traffic to his website (and how you can replicate this same strategy!
About the Guest:
Peter Sandeen is often called the “marketers’ marketer” because more than half of his clients are marketing experts. His primary focus is marketing messages and funnels, but he’s spent nearly a decade in copywriting and conversion optimization. He now helps small business owners get more leads and sales from their website.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Peter’s Free Training: Get More Leads and Sales with No More Traffic (without fancy tools or tech)