Enroll More Ideal Clients During Initial Conversations
If you are a coach, consultant, or service provider, chances are you spend a decent amount of time in consultation calls with potential clients. A consultation, often referred to as a “discovery call”, is a short conversation designed to uncover if your services are a good fit for the potential client.
Over the years I’ve heard from countless clients that those conversations often feel frustrating as the service provider pours so much value into that first meeting — and the conversion with the client isn’t happening.
What if you could enroll more of your ideal clients through those initial conversations? On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 252, I’m joined by Nikki Rausch of Sales Maven to talk about structuring your discovery calls so that you enroll more of your best clients.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- [4:55] How to use the power of conversation in Nikki’s selling staircase, a five-step sales process.
- [6:51] How to uncover your prospect’s structure to excellence to help them see how to achieve really great results.
- [8:33] Why you want to ask the right questions to uncover your prospect’s real problem.
- [10:54] The power of “pre-framing” in your sales conversations
- [13:19] What to do if your prospect gets into their story or becomes a ‘runaway train’ that is derailing the conversation.
- [17:01] One really big reason you aren’t making enough sales from your discovery calls
About the Guest:
EO of Sales Maven, an organization dedicated to authentic selling, Nikki Rausch has the unique ability to transform the misunderstood process of “selling”.
With 25+ years of experience selling to such prestigious organizations as The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Hewlett-Packard, and NASA, Nikki shattered sales records in many industries, receiving multiple “top producer” awards along the way.
Today, entrepreneurs and small business owners from a wide range of disciplines hire Nikki to show them how to sell successfully and authentically, without being pushy.
An engaging and sought-after speaker, she shares the secrets of her sales success through illuminating keynote addresses and business-changing workshops. Her robust Sales Maven Society ignites game-changing outcomes for clients.
Nikki’s three popular books are available at Amazon. And her podcast, Sales Maven, can be found on your favorite podcast platform.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Nikki’s Free ebook on Closing the Sale