How to Attract Clients Who are Ready to Work with You
What’s the best and fastest way to attract ideal clients and inspire them to work with you?
Host an event where you guide your audience through a powerful transformation. There are at least seventeen types of events that will attract your ideal clients, but knowing the best type of event for your business requires a bit of consideration. From live events to virtual workshops to social media video, each of them has a place in your lead generation process.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 307, Shay Wheat joins me to share how to attract clients ready to work with you by hosting the right live event for your business.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [5:32] A shift in perspective about Facebook and LinkedIn Live as events.
- [10:23] Surprising statistics from the State of Events survey and how 75% of attendees will continue to attend virtual events, even when live events are offered.
- [14:33] Shay shares the learning arc method to keep people engaged during events.
- [15:47] How to know what kind of event to host for your specific growth goal.
- [18:45] The 5 event fundamentals that drive results from live events.
- [21:34] We discuss what’s involved behind the scenes of events to create the best attendee experience (and improve sales.)
- [30:12] Shay shares her boldest move and how “leaning in and saying yes” changed her entire life.
About the Guest:
Shay Wheat is a Certified Event Producer™ & Creator of popular programs such as “The Powerful Event Process”, “The Ultimate Event Planner Certification Program”, and CEO of Grace & Ease Productions, Inc.
Grace & Ease Productions, Inc supports our clients in creating Powerful and Profitable events. Producing In-Person and Live-Virtual events from 50 to 4,000+ attendees, and collaborating with many well-known celebrities such as Dr. Oz, Lisa Nichols, Dr. Claire Zammit, Bill Baren, Alison J. Prince, Josh Turner, and many others. We assist Speak-to-Sell clients to be extremely profitable with their events: just recently one client generated over $2.1 Million dollars in one Virtual Live 3-day event.
Our clients have made over $24 Million in revenue, gaining over 3,500 NEW clients and changing the lives of over 16,000+ attendees.
Our team handles all the planning, speaker & sponsor support as well as the production of Virtual Live and In-person events to create experiential, revenue-generating, and exciting events for attendees.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Shay’s Resource: The Five Phases of Events to Scale Your Business & Leverage Your Time Guide
- Discover Melanie’s 7 Step Framework to Add Another 6 Figures to Your Business by Leveraging Other People’s Platforms