What’s the most frustrating thing for an entrepreneur? Well, besides a lack of cash flow, it’s running out of time! Time is a small business owner’s greatest commodity and yet it’s often what they have the least amount of. From well-meaning team members who have “just a quick question” to a lack of good time boundaries, it’s easy to end up with a 10 page to-do list at the end of your day.
Time to get control of those time bandits so you can really start moving the needle forward my friend. After listening to episode 47 of Amplify Your Success Podcast you’ll know exactly what’s keeping you from getting more done – and how to use my three favorite time management techniques for massive productivity!
- Learn what common time bandits are for an entrepreneur so they don’t steal your time away from your goals.
- Why knowing your HPA (High Payoff Activities) for each day will help you say no faster – and stay focused.
- Why multi-tasking doesn’t work for any entrepreneur or business leader no matter how good you think you are at balancing multiple priorities
- How I use time chunking to activate the law of momentum in my own business (and how you can too)
- When to use a gatekeeper to help you avoid time distractions and get more done