Do you intentionally take time off from your business to recharge? Are you scheduling Freedom Days so that you have bandwidth to catch up and work on your inspiration projects?
High achievers always have a million things to do but if you are holding a big vision and moving at the speed of light, taking “Freedom Days” can be a way to increase your productivity.
On episode 141 of Amplify Your Success podcast you’ll learn how to schedule downtime into your calendar – and still accomplish ten times more than anyone else does!
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Community and share your input there too.
- Why The Grind is a success myth and is not a sustainable business growth strategy
- How empaths and highly sensitive transformational leaders can use planned downtime to accomplish bigger, bolder goals
- What a Freedom Day is and why its critical to revive your inspiration and recharge your creative problem solving
- Three kinds of Freedom Day “time blocks” that you can pick from (or do them all!)
- How to implement time blocks for NOTHING, especially if you are super busy and can’t afford to take time off.
- What I did with my Freedom Days that helped me generate MORE money and accomplish 10x more
Listen in to Freedom Days: The Secret Productivity Technique of Successful High-Achievers on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Episode 141 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
Mentioned in This Episode: