Get Your Book Out of Your Head and Onto the Shelves
One of the top three ways to command attention as an authority is to finally finish writing and publishing your own book. Just imagine walking the aisle of your local bookstore and THERE is your book on the shelves. Not to mention all of the readers whose lives are changed forever after reading it.
But if your book is stuck in your head or is half-finished because you got stuck, then NO ONE is going to benefit. Especially you.
Jennie Nash has a very powerful system that will help you finally finish writing your book and she joins me on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 239 to reveal her process to complete your book and get it out into the marketplace.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- What the top book writing roadblock is, preventing people from finishing their first draft.
- Jennie talks about how to shape your book idea so that the words are easy to write.
- The importance of why you are writing the book (and how that affects your inspiration and speed.)
- How a writer can keep up their momentum once they’ve started (and it’s not just about setting page goals!)
- A secret strategy to get unstuck and start writing again.
About the Guest:
Jennie Nash is the founder and CEO of Author Accelerator, a company on a mission to raise the bar on book coaching. Author Accelerator has trained more than 75 book coaches in both fiction and nonfiction through their book Coach Certification program. Jennie’s own book coaching clients have landed top New York agents and six-figure book deals with Big 5 houses such as Penguin, Scribner, Simon & Schuster, and Hachette. Jennie is the author of 9 books in 3 genres and is the creator of the Killer Book Proposal System.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Jennie’s FREE 45-page e-book on how an idea becomes a book.
- Ready to amplify your authority as a highly paid expert.? Get my free 8 Step Guide to Amplify Your Authority here.