When you feel that your creativity is blocked, or have a problem that logic won’t solve, you’ll want to turn to the advice of Renaissance Human, Bruce Cryer.
My friend Bruce has tapped into something compelling – a way to channel all of those creative ideas so that they actually serve you and your mission.
As former CEO of Heartmath, Bruce has uncovered how to integrate massive creativity along with the structure needed to achieve meaningful results. Listen in to episode 68 of Amplify Your Success Podcast as Bruce reveals some of his hard-earned wisdom for the massively inspired visionary in you.
- What being a Renaissance Human is – and how embracing it can help you channel bright shiny object syndrome.
- When you have a lot of different creative ideas that seem to go in different directions, Bruce suggests that you embrace them, but use his method to channel those energies!
- If you don’t feel creative (or have lost some of your creative juices) try out a few of the creative sparks we talked about.
- How to solve big problems and get unstuck – without the use of logic, force or human will!
About the Guest:
Bruce Cryer has been called a “renaissance man” for his diverse and wildly varied career which began as an actor/singer/dancer on Broadway, then publishing, then biotech and nutrition, then he was one of the founding members of the acclaimed HeartMath organization (and later its CEO.) Bruce has taught on topics of stress, resilience, performance and creativity at Stanford for more than 20 years.
After an intense two year healing journey, Bruce regained his creative mojo and launched a project called What Makes Your Heart Sing, where he mentors and coach’s visionary leaders and entrepreneurs to create success from their passions. Most recently released his first album of original songs and move across the country to New York City.
Mentioned In this Episode:
- Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.
- Amplify Your Authority FB Group