Financial Numbers Tell a Powerful Story
The business’ financial numbers can tell a powerful story about how well it’s performing. If you don’t know the right numbers to look at, you might make decisions that negatively impact your future success.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 268 I’m joined by Danielle Hayden who reveals how we can emulate the most successful CEOs by using the information our financial data reveals.
Join the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [5:22] Danielle talks about why we cannot be a healthy business unless we have financial health too.
- [7:34] Three numbers that most business owners haven’t heard about, but are essential to understand to get the business to financial health.
- [11:51] The accounting system that Danielle and her team recommend to every client.
- [12:53] The best time to hire a bookkeeper and accountant for your business.
- [16:00] What you should be doing at 6 figures with your accounting system.
- [17:58] What’s different about 7 figures and what to do differently.
- [19:59] The secret to pricing using your financial data.
- [24:00] How to think more like a CEO and use the 48-hour rule when making investments.
About the Guest:
Danielle Hayden is a reformed corporate CFO (chief financial officer) who is on a mission to help rule-breaking female entrepreneurs understand their numbers so they can gain the confidence needed to create sustainable profits. After spending 10+ years in the boardroom as a corporate finance officer, Danielle is now in her sweet spot as the co-owner of Kickstart Accounting, Inc. where she helps business owners with bookkeeping, financial analysis, and education and as the author of the Profit Planner book series.
When Danielle isn’t crunching numbers on her clients’ behalf or crafting the next iteration of the Profit Planner, you can find her hanging with her two kids as she inspires them to lead their fullest lives or doing any, and almost every fitness-related activity ranging from Spartan races to pilates.