For women, when you run your own business you’ll discover a time when HOW you run your business is not sustainable.
It might show up as burnout.
There may come a time when your business literally just stops working.
Or the level of breakdown, problems and unexplainable chronic mishaps becomes too big of a clue that you MUST find a better way.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 170, I’m joined by Michelle Villalobos, the Superstar Activator, to talk about feminine leadership and its role in our success – as well as how essential it is in the world as we know it today.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community to learn more.
- How humanity and cultural change requires a shift in leadership style.
- Why leadership must look and feel different for a woman.
- What the single biggest challenge is for a woman with leading from “aligned feminine leadership.”
- What the ALMA formula is and how to use it to align with your personal leadership.
About the Guest:
Michelle Villalobos — AKA: The Superstar Activator — is the Host of the Awaken Your Inner Superstar Podcast and Creator of the “Superstar” Brand and Business Model. Her mission is to activate “Superstars,” thought leaders, speakers, authors, experts, consultants, and other service-based entrepreneurs, to grow contribution-focused, lifestyle-friendly businesses — WITHOUT sacrificing themselves in the process. Many Superstars face the daunting challenge of how to scale… THEMSELVES. While their work is rewarding and creative, it can also be exhausting, high pressure, and require travel and personal appearances, such that they are constantly “singing for their supper.” No fun! Michelle’s programs and her “Superstar Model” helps Superstars “monetize their magic” in leveraged, scalable and sustainable ways.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Amplify Your Authority Community
- Get the FREE Report: 17 Mistakes You Are Making in Your Podcast Interviews and Talks that Are Costing You Leads & Clients