Have you ever needed to make a big life – or business – altering decision that you really struggled with? Sleepless nights, emergency calls to your coach, long conversations with your spouse and a lot of angst could be avoided if you have embodied the three pillars that lead to excellent decisions.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 184, I’m joined by Robert MacPhee, creator of the Excellent Decisions Leadership Program and former Director of Training for the Jack Canfield Training Company.
Robert is a master at navigating change – something that everyone deals with on a regular basis but not everyone can move through gracefully. Robert reveals how he helps leaders get grounded in three core principles so that making excellent decisions feel like a breeze. Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community to hear more.
- How working with Jack Canfield’s company prepared Robert you for success in his own company.
- What an excellent decision is and why we are not always prepared to make these kinds of decisions.
- An example of a problematic decision that entrepreneurs commonly make that derail them from their goals.
- The hidden COST of not making an excellent decision.
- What Letting Go has to do making Excellent Decisions.
About the Guest:
Robert MacPhee is a Speaker, Author, Coach and Consultant whose superpower is helping people understand how to deal effectively with CHANGE. He’s the Author of the “Manifesting for Non-Gurus” book and partner journal. And Creator of the “Excellent Decisions” Leadership Program.
Robert is also Former Director of Training for Jack Canfield, the Co-Creator of the “Chicken Soup for the Soul” book series and the author of the book “The Success Principles”, a founding Member of the Transformational Leadership Council with Jack Canfield and co-founder of the Association of Transformational Leaders, two of the world’s leading authorities in personal and professional development.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: