Important factors to help you choose the right visibility opportunities
As an expert-entrepreneur, speaking on stages and doing interviews on podcasts can provide much needed visibility to new audiences.
But when your topics get popular, you might find you are constantly bombarded with requests to speak at events, conferences, and online shows. While these opportunities can be a great way to build our brand and showcase our expertise, they can also be a drain on our time and resources. In this episode, I will explore how to evaluate opportunities (for speaking) to ensure that they are a good fit for your business goals.
As an expert-preneur, you know that your time is valuable and that every minute counts. With so many speaking opportunities out there, it can be tempting to say yes to every opportunity that comes your way. However, not all speaking opportunities are created equal, and it’s important to evaluate them carefully to ensure that you’re using your time effectively and reaching the right audience.
On episode 334 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, discover the key factors that expert-preneurs should consider when evaluating speaking – or any visibility opportunity. By the end of this episode, you’ll have a better understanding of how to evaluate speaking opportunities wisely and make the most of your time as a busy expert-preneur. So, let’s dive in!
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group to unpack all 7 of the steps in my 7 Step Plan to Get Booked, Get Leads and Get 5 Figure Clients by Leveraging Other People’s Audiences.
- [1:27] The facts to consider and the energy alignment of choosing good visibility opportunities.
- [4:19] Why starting with the end goal helps you make better decisions.
- [7:20] I cover the second question that is a go/no go factor to pursue an opportunity.
- [12:38] Why I ask event hosts how they will curate their audience (and how this affects your participation.)
- [16:50] Future pacing into the actual event to uncover other valuable priorities (before they crop up later and surprise you.)
- [19:40] How my Human Design factors into my decision making process (and what happened when I tuned into my unique energy alignment factors!)
Mentioned in This Episode: