Collaborative sponsorships are an untapped revenue source for entrepreneurs and my friend Charmaine Hammond of Raise a Dream joins me on episode 59 of Amplify Your Success Podcast to share how you can align with highly visible companies who would like access to your followers and clients.
- What collaborative sponsorships are and how they can become your new revenue source.
- Why sponsors are looking for small business owners just like you to get their message to your followers.
- How Charmaine has attracted everything from clothing to perfume to travel perks from sponsors.
- The single biggest mistake you can make when trying to develop sponsor agreements (and it’s a really common sales mistake!)
About the Guest:
Charmaine Hammond has been in the business of changing lives for more than 25 years. This former Correctional Officer (yup! She worked in jails) and Corporate Dispute Resolution Expert now travels the world teaching the principles of communication, sponsorship, and collaboration.
As a bestselling author (of 5 books & featured in 6 others) and professional speaker she has had tremendous success in finding corporate sponsors to fund her printing, graphic design, venues, travel, media, technology, hotels, even her pet food and dog poop bags! She has developed sponsorship relationships with more than 40 sponsors and 60 business partners.
Her recent speaking and book tour, Million Acts of Kindness, involved a 14,000 KM tour across North America in a 32 foot sponsored motor home, hotels sponsored for the team, and more than 40 businesses and retail chains raising funds in their stores/businesses to support this movement….. A Million Acts of Kindness. Her company is called Raise A Dream.
Connect with Charmaine Hammond
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.
- Raise a Dream 7 step sponsorship model and great tips to get started.at raiseadream.com