Scarcity Mindset is when you see limitations instead of opportunities. If you’ve done a lot of mindset work as a business owner, then you’ll often recognize when fear is taking over and you are stuck because of your thinking.
But sometimes, scarcity is so deeply rooted in your blind spot, it’s hard to see in yourself, and the entrepreneur ends up holding themselves back from making decisions that would propel them forward.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 178 I’ll share four sneaky ways that scarcity thinking may be lurking around in your thoughts, beliefs and “opportunity” filter, causing you to play small or shrink away from your best opportunities.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community for our upcoming Profit Amplifier series!
- Four ways limitations get stuck in an entrepreneur’s blind spot, even when they’ve done a lot of mindset work.
- What scarcity mindset is (and why it is often the reason an entrepreneur can’t create consistent revenue in their business.)
- How blaming others (like a coach, team member or even your industry) is holding you back from being more successful.
- What happens to the energy between you and a prospect when you think they can’t afford your offering.
- When a business owner has “it has to work” thinking it’s a clue that scarcity is at the root of your fear.
Mentioned in This Episode: