Discover Essential Legal Advice for Online Business Owners
As an entrepreneur, wouldn’t it be nice to know that your business is protected both online — and offline — from complicated, costly legal snafus? From chargeback requests, knowing what to do with refund requests and how we navigate live events safely, the online business world needs proper legal guidance.
2020 brought a surge of online businesses and virtual offerings, not to mention a new virus that has radically changed how we can do business in person.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 218, Heather Pearce Campbell joins me to reveal a simple five-step legal framework that can keep a small business owner out of hot water so they can continue to build profits.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- Why it’s a super risky move as an entrepreneur to not bring in legal support early in your business.
- Three big legal risks that online entrepreneurs face (and most don’t even realize they are in a risky situation.)
- The big legal nightmare of 2020 and beyond: Hosting live events and COVID protocols
- What an entrepreneur who does business online can do to minimize Credit Card Chargeback issues.
- Heather reveals a simple framework for dealing with refund requests – a common area of confusion for online business owners.
- A simple (and cost-effective) 5 step process that can keep a business owner protected from costly legal snafus.
About the Guest:
Heather Pearce Campbell is a warrior mama, nature lover, and dedicated attorney and legal coach for world-changing entrepreneurs and host of Guts, Grit & Great Business Podcast. Based in Seattle, she is mom to two little, wild munchkins, and founder of Pearce Law PLLC, home to her legal practice, and The Legal Website Warrior®, an online business that provides legal education and support to information entrepreneurs (coaches, consultants, online educators, speakers & authors) around the U.S. and the world.
She hoards information, paper, and books while secretly dreaming of becoming a minimalist, and relishes an occasional rare night with her hubby when the kiddos are miraculously asleep and she can soak up HGTV without guilt.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: