Being an entrepreneur often means doing tasks you don’t love so you can grow the business. But there comes a time when you must learn to delegate like a ninja so you can create more time for your bigger projects.
In episode 66 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, discover how to delegate seven important tasks that will free you up – and make you more money in the process. If you are a high-achiever or tend to overcommit yourself, you’ll want to delegate at least three of these activities right away.
- The mantra that delegation ninja’s use to decide what they will delegate first.
- How to delegate important tasks like following up with a lead.
- What you should delegate immediately if you tend to procrastinate sending out invoices and updating your bank records.
- If you don’t like planning and managing project deadlines, make sure to delegate #4 on this list (you’ll be able to reclaim 10 hours in your week!)
- Don’t have a budget to hire help? Try outsourcing #7 to an overseas VA company. It’s a fast way to generate new sales!
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.