Know Your Entrepreneurial Risk Threshold
Successful entrepreneurs routinely take risks that overwhelm most people. “No risk, no reward” mindset. Sometimes decision-making has so much risk attached, that it’s easy to get paralyzed.
Wonder how fear can affect your ability to trust your gut?
I often work with clients who have stopped trusting their decision making so they feel a bit paralyzed and aren’t moving forward. Whether it was investing in the wrong mentor, hiring a team member that didn’t work, or not knowing what marketing activities will really work for them, if you can’t make quick decisions, you’ll end up sliding backwards away from your goals.
Listen in on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 224 as I share how to hear your intuition as you learn how risk-taking is not only good for you, but also for your business growth.
Join in the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group!
- Four reasons taking risks are good for you…and your business.
- What your risk threshold is and how it is impacting the decisions you make in your business.
- How fear can affect your ability to hear your intuition and trust your gut instincts.
- The Risk/Reward Equation – two questions that can radically improve the quality of your decisions (and lower your risks!).
- The purpose behind having a risk budget so you don’t lose your last penny on risks that won’t bring value to your bottom line.
- The trick to balancing intuition with facts & data so you integrate all of the essential decision-making criteria.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Amplify Inner Circle for Experts, Speakers, Service Professionals building a business based on their talent
- Should You Hire a Coach or Mentor? | Podcast Episode 82
- Make Decisions with Your Internal GPS | Podcast Episode 14
- How Turning People Off Will Turn You On (And Increase Profit) with Lisa Cherney | Podcast Episode 181