Transform the World by Creating a Movement
One of the most powerful ways to transform tragedy and heal from trauma is to start a movement that can positively impact the lives of millions of people all over the world.
From Martin Luther King to Mother Theresa, to Black Lives Matter, to the recent paper straw movement, one person who has ignited their mission can transform the world – if you know how to start a movement that can go global.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 250, I’m joined by long-time friend Eiji Morishita to talk about what it really takes to create a movement that inspires, engages, and moves people into meaningful change. Whether you’ve got a small, grassroots idea or know you want to transform the world and are ready to activate a mega movement, tune in to hear what it takes to make change happen.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- [0:14] Our 250 episode celebration (how to share this episode and gain access to my free surprise gift!)
- [7:04] The different types of movements, for example: how the paper straw initiative ignited into a global movement.
- [8:49] Why there is value in starting small versus trying to ignite a mega movement out of the gate.
- [14:01] The First Follower principle and how it’s used to ignite a million-person movement
- [17:49] What the five phases of a movement are and why each is critical to creating a global movement.
- [24:33] The Dalia Lama quote and why the Western woman is crucial to transformation and change on this planet.
How to Create a Movement That Reaches a Million People With Eiji Morishita on Amplify Your Success #Podcast Click To Tweet
About the Guest:
Eiji (pronounced “A.G.”) Morishita is the Movement Makers Mentor & Founder of Movement Makers whose mission is to empower 1000 leaders over the next 10 years to start a movement that impacts millions of lives.
Movement Makers is a business leadership accelerator for purpose & mission-driven entrepreneurs to build profitable and sustainable social impact businesses. We grow your impact-driven business without sacrificing your soul or your family.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Take the Movement Maker’s Quiz here
- Join us at Women Rising Virtual Event, Oct 7 – 8 (Get access here)
- Ready to transform your wisdom into wealth as a highly paid authority? Get the 8 step roadmap and training here.