How to Create and Deliver Educational Content to Fill Your Programs
Webinars are an important part of your marketing strategy — not only do they educate your audience on your offers, but they also position the entrepreneur as an authority and can reach an audience across the globe.
Webinars have been popular for many years, but not every business owner knows how to create a webinar. If you give too much value, you’ll often give the audience the feeling that they know what to do (and then they don’t buy.) But if you don’t give enough value, the audience screams “too salesy” and won’t buy.
What’s the right balance of giving great value and inspiring your ideal clients to buy?
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 247, my guest Jon Schumacher joins me to share how to create a webinar that actually attract ideal clients and sell them into solutions they need. This episode will help you tweak your webinar and make it 100 times more effective.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- Why webinars are a critical part of your marketing strategy
- Two of the big mistakes people make when designing and delivering their webinars.
- The 4 part content formula to teach on a webinar.
- Jon’s thoughts on automated vs live webinars.
- How to fill a webinar with ideal clients.
- The bold move that transformed Jon’s business
The Secret to Creating Webinars That Sell With Jon Schumacher | Podcast Episode 247 Click To Tweet
About the Guest:
Jon is a virtual sales expert, webinar specialist, and online marketing advisor to consulting and service companies worldwide.
Jon is the President of Marketing Mastery Media INC dba JonSchumacher.com and the Co-Founder of Sales Elevation, a web agency focused on website design that converts.
Jon is the host of the world’s largest online sales webinar conference, the Webinar Mastery Summit which has reached tens of thousands around the world.
You can learn more about Jon over at JonSchumacher.com.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Jon’s Free Resource: 27 Webinar Conversion Points That Fill Your Sales Calendar with Qualified Leads!
- Join Jon (and myself) for Webinar Mastery Summit Sept 27 – Oct 1 at MelanieBenson.com/JonSummit
- Ready to transform your wisdom into wealth as a highly paid authority? Get the 8 step roadmap and training here.