At the end of a year (or even the end of a quarter) is a perfect time to take stock on how your business performed. Before you set those new goals and get busy planning, take a few minutes to inventory what did work – and more importantly what did not work – to use this information as fuel for greater success.
Inside Episode 158 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’ll walk you through a worksheet I use to ask six questions to help me close out the year with power and clarity. And if you’d like to get this FREE worksheet to use, I’ve made it available to you.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Community and share your input there too.
- Six questions that help me close out the year with gratitude (and why that’s important when setting goals for a new year.)
- Why anchoring in the people you’ve met during the previous year can help you open up more strategic partners and collaboration opportunities.
- The importance of celebrating the small wins, even if you felt you didn’t accomplish ANYTHING on your goal’s list.
- A Bonus Question that will help you avoid the common pitfall of “doing more of what doesn’t work.”
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get your FREE Year End Worksheet when you join us in the Amplify Inner Circle.