How Collaboration and Connection Can Produce a Goldmine From Your Network
Do you ever wish you had a special angle to distinguish yourself with that competitive edge? Establishing your competitive advantage in the market requires research, strategic planning, and creating a magnetic message that sets your offerings apart from others.
Claiming that competitive advantage is a game-changer for your business, but so are collaboration and connection. So how do you balance finding “your edge” along with deepening strategic relationships that lead to a goldmine of new opportunities and sales?
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 232, my guest Chris Ross, the founder of Winject Network, and the WinWin Effect Podcast joins me to share how he leveraged his massive success in sales to create a collaborative digital network.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- How Chris transformed his extensive background in sales into an online network for digital media.
- The #1 thing that Chris has used over and over to establish his competitive advantage.
- What puts an entrepreneur in the top 1% over their competitors (vs causing a business owner to be “one of the many.”)
- Chris shares some of the biggest reasons entrepreneurs don’t succeed in business, even though they are smart and talented.
- Why Chris sold his sales consulting empire to start Winject Studios
About the Guest:
Chris Ross is one of the world’s leading experts on high-performance sales teams and is the creator of the sales industry’s first privately owned Nationally Accredited program, TCR Consulting Agency/TCR Education.
Chris specializes in training international business executives on his “Win-Win Effect,” which leads to a radical transformation of business development processes and benefits both sides of the buyer-seller relationship. Chris combines this with his one heartbeat, one mission, one outcome, philosophy, and uses this framework to drive goals and produce transformation for marginally performing sales teams.
In February of 2020, Chris assumed the board’s Chairman’s role, which freed him up to focus on his newest venture Winject, Inc. and Winject Studios.
Having always been fascinated with Broadcasting & Media, Chris has quickly turned his Network Corporation into a podcasting powerhouse. Winject is the home of his Top-Ranked Podcast Show, The Win-Win Effect & Winject Radio. With more than 2,000,000+ downloads in the first year on the shows, Chris hosts he has begun adding other shows to the network to help grow their listenership.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Join Winject Studios
- Adam Schaeuble, Podcasting Business School
- Ready to amplify your authority as a highly paid expert.? Get my free 8 Step Guide to Amplify Your Authority here.