Have you ever felt like you have to keep a part of yourself hidden from the world? Maybe you’ve been worried about turning off potential clients or people won’t “get you.” For some mission-driven entrepreneurs, giving yourself permission to be 100% authentic is the very thing that will give you more confidence, personal power and drive to accomplish more.
Early on in my days as a coach I separated my “spiritual” practices from my business coaching because I was worried I would alienate people. But after hitting a major patch of burn out, I made a significant pivot and integrated my consciousness into my business branding.
In episode 118 of Amplify Your Success Podcast I talk with Devi Adea, host of Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast about how she “came out of the spiritual closet” and how it’s positively impacted her prosperity. In my conversation with Devi she shares why she thought she had to keep a lid on her spiritual practices – but what it was costing her to keep that major part of her life a secret was way too big! I hope you’ll love this episode as much as I do!
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Success Community and share your input there too.
- What consciousness is and how using this part of you shifts your business success.
- How to walk into any room and “own the energy” so people are magnetized to you.
- Heard about manifesting and making more money? Devi explains how it really works (and what you can do today to manifest what you need and want.)
- Why meditation is the fuel behind some of the wealthiest and most successful entrepreneurs.
- What it means to “borrow someone’s beliefs” in order to upgrade your mindset
- A simple practice to overcome disagreement and negative energy with others (and boy is this a powerful practice we can all benefit from!)
About the Guest:
Devi Adea is a “soul-full” speaker, coach, podcaster, and conscious business strategist. As the host of the top-ranked Spiritual Entrepreneur Podcast and creator of the popular Podcast on Purpose Online Academy, Devi moves entrepreneurs and leaders to embrace their soul’s purpose and to share their message with the world so they can experience elevated freedom, fulfillment and results in work and life. Devi has been featured three times as an Icon of Influence at the New Media Summit, and interviews today’s top podcasters and influencers on her brand new show, Podcasters on Purpose and shares her spiritual entrepreneurial insights on Devi TV – The Podcast. (both now available on iTunes!). When she is not serving or interviewing leaders in their industry, Devi enjoys making music, doing yoga, and spending time with her husband and three cats in their home in San Diego, CA.
Connect With Devi:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Own Your Bold Inner Circle
- Get Devi’s FREE Visualization Resource: spiritualentrepreneur.com/amplify
- The Golden Key, by Emmet Fox
- Take the FREE Own Your Bold Challenge