Collaboration Currency is an Art
Imagine being the go-to person in your industry — the authority that your peers turn to for that coveted speaking opportunity, an in-demand expert for HOT podcasts and virtual summits. How does an entrepreneur create that kind of clout and celebrity factor with their personal brand?
Collaboration Currency. It’s the art of borrowing influence from other highly visible leaders in your industry. Having the ability to ramp up the buzz factor when you want to drive attention to a new offer or program is a strategic boss move that everyone needs to learn.
Listen in on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 233 where I share my “borrowing influence” technique along with my five favorite strategies to rev up your business momentum when you need it most.
Join in the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group!
- How to fix your sales problem with win-win collaborations
- What “borrowing” influence is and why it’s my favorite form of collaboration currency
- How guesting on other people’s podcasts works to jumpstart your influence
- My “take the lead” strategy and why it works to stand out as a go-to authority
- What’s working on the Clubhouse App to jumpstart collaborations and visibility as an authority
Mentioned in This Episode:
- ClubHouse App (for iphone) (for Android)
- My Clubhouse profile (I run a room every Monday at 3pm PT)
- IG Lives Each Week (Connect With Me on Instagram Here)