Do you wish you had a magic wand to magically have more clients enrolling in your programs or services?
You wouldn’t be alone. Increasing sales is probably the most challenging part of growing a service-based business.
What if you knew that just by being more authentic and having more fun you’d turn on a flood of interested buyers?
My friend Jeanna Gabellini is the queen of client attraction and she believes that the reason most people are stuck is they are marketing their offerings without having any fun. You don’t want to miss this power-packed conversation on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 167.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community – as we continue to explore the differences – and tips – to propel your expertise to new levels of visibility.
- Jeanna demystifies why more marketing doesn’t equal more clients.
- What a 5-star client is and why you want to design your offerings and marketing to attract more of them.
- Why fun is Jeanna’s #1 secret “client attraction” ingredient.
- What to do first if a business owner is struggling to get clients.
- A simple but highly effective technique to uncover your genius marketing activity.
About the Guest:
Jeanna Gabellini is a Master Business Coach. For over twenty years she’s helped entrepreneurs make more money and attract their very best clients with stress-free strategies. Jeanna’s genius zone is liberating business owners from the curse of “not enough” and the myth of “hard work pays off.”
She is the co-author of Life Lessons for Mastering the Law of Attraction, along with Eva Gregory, Mark Victor Hansen, & Jack Canfield. Her newest books are 10-Minute Money Makers and Rock Your Profits.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get More Clients Now Template
- Amplify Your Authority Community
- Get the FREE Report: 17 Mistakes You Are Making in Your Podcast Interviews and Talks that Are Costing You Leads & Clients