Find the Right Influencer to Boost Your Brand Recognition
Imagine a famous celebrity showing up on Instagram, sharing how much they love your product or service. With so much noise online, finding ways to grab attention without expensive Facebook Ads is priceless marketing juice!
But where do you get started? How do you find the right influencer to boost up your name brand recognition?
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 266, fashion designer Sarah Shaw joins me to talk about how to land celebrities and influencers who can get more eyes on your products.
Join the Amplify Your Authority Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [5:06] Credibility is more important than ever, and celebrities can provide that “borrowed” trust in the market.
- [6:46] How to find the right celebrities and influencers to promote your products.
- [11:10] Why it pays to be good with your follow-up.
- [13:54] The difference between celebrity endorsement and influencer marketing (and what to vett an influencer for to make sure it’s a good fit.)
- [20:10] How to leverage an Amazon store with your promotional campaign.
- [22:24] The best way to leverage celebrity endorsements if you have a service.
- [27:54] Sarah’s surprising “bold move” propelled her business into 6 figures quickly.
About the Guest:
Sarah Shaw is a fashion entrepreneur, product designer, and business coach. With her 20 years of experience – and 6 companies under her belt – Sarah has built a treasure trove of secrets for launching your line, getting your products into stores and boutiques, getting your products to A-List celebrities, and getting massive publicity in order to grow her companies quickly.
Sarah’s products have been in over 1,200 stores and boutiques across the country, including Anthropologie, Nordstrom, Barney’s, Henri Bendel, Fred Segal, Neiman Marcus, Saks 5th Avenue, and Bloomingdales.
She’s also appeared in the pages of almost every major fashion and lifestyle magazine, including InStyle, People, US Weekly, Lucky, ELLE, WWD, Marie Claire, and the O-List. She’s been on tv shows like Access Hollywood, Extra, and the E! network. And she’s been interviewed for Entrepreneur.com, Forbes.com, and American Express OPEN Forum.
Sarah is the Founder & CEO of Sarah Shaw Consulting, where she teaches product designers and fashion entrepreneurs how to launch, market, and sell their products into boutiques, get media placements, and gift celebrities.