When you publish a blog post or set up a new webpage, can someone find it by doing a search on Google? If you don’t show up in the top 10 listings when doing a search, then you’ll want to listen in as Tracey Ehman shares how using the right keywords can help you get found online.
Keywords are one of the most under-used online marketing tools – and can make the difference between getting more qualified leads and disappearing into the web presence black hole.
Join me on episode 81 of Amplify Your Success Podcast as online business expert Tracey Ehman reveals how easy it is to get your content found online.
- What a keyword is and how Google (or any search engine) uses them to sort millions of online websites quickly.
- Why using hashtags are crucial for Twitter, Instagram and even LinkedIn to get more followers.
- A little SEO hack using Google + that’s so simple but super effective to get in the top 5 listings.
- How to make sure you use the right keywords in your metadata so that your website pops up first on Google searches
About the Guest:
Tracey Ehman is an online presence and social media specialist, as well as on the Executive Team of Women Speakers Association and #SpeakerChat host.
Tracey prides herself on providing optimum customer service and continuing to always enhance her education so she can be on the leading edge. She now specializes in helping her clients choose the right keywords to attract their ideal market and offers a number of services that includes training on how to find the right keywords, and where they need to be used online to increase your visibility, lead generation, and conversion. By working with Tracey, you benefit from smart strategy, intuitive guidance, and focus on the end result from the very first point of contact.
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.
- Ready to transform your wisdom into wealth? Discover my simple, proven framework with my free 7 Step Plan to Get Booked, Get Leads & Get 5 Figure Clients!