Replicate Some of the High Business Networking Strategies to Speed Up Making Valuable Connections
Networking is a valuable strategy to meet potential clients and build connections in business. But it can become laborious, requiring an immense amount of time and energy to develop relationships.
Have you noticed how the uber-wealthy and super connectors network? With access to exclusive events and communities where they can meet like-minded individuals who share their values and aspirations, their relationships produce connections quickly.
Additionally, the rich and famous have the influence to open doors for others and provide access to valuable opportunities. These factors allow them to make more meaningful and long-lasting connections than business owners who network at public luncheons and events.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 332, Michael Whitehouse joins me to share how we can replicate some of the high net-worth networking strategies to speed up making valuable connections.
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [4:57] Why networking is the best way to build up your sales system.
- [7:46] Networking is where people pass valuable resources through word of mouth.
- [13:27] The big mindset shift required to network like the affluent do.
- [18:18] Why networking like this is actually easier for introverts.
- [22:13] Melanie and Michael discuss the wing-man strategy and the benefits of having a networking sidekick.
- [37:27] Michael discusses his bold move and how his pivot to produce virtual summits is paying off.
About the Guest:
Michael Whitehouse is The Guy Who Knows a Guy. In 2014, he came to Groton, Connecticut knowing no one at all. A year later, after diving into networking with both feet, he was a major connector in the local community. In 2020, he went global and began connecting entrepreneurs, investors, speakers and others around the world to people they need to know. He offers his services as a networking concierge, making connections and building strategic alliances around the world. He is the host of the daily Morning Motivation Podcast and the Guy Who Knows a Guy interview podcast.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: