Find Out What to Do When Everything you Planned Goes Out the Window
As a leader, there will be times that a business challenge arises and everything you planned goes out the window. Global events (you know, like a pandemic or industry crash) can send your team into a motivational tailspin, and productivity drops. Even a simple launch fails and frustration amongst team members can create a need to lead differently.
This is the time you need to know how to lead your team through business challenges, according to Tony Martignetti. I talk with Tony on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 197 about what business leaders can do to help your team members feel more inspired, clear on their action steps, and keep your business profitable.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Success Community to hear more.
- What teams really need from their leader (or business owner) to navigate through a business challenge.
- The three types of challenges that surface that require a business owner to change tactics.
- What the leader’s role is during a crisis or business challenge.
- How a business owner, CEO or leader can ensure that changes “stick” and the team follows through on new initiatives.
- What some of the traits are of an inspired leader (and why these traits are needed right now more than ever!)
About the Guest:
Tony Martignetti is a leadership coach, entrepreneur, idea generator, and people connector. He brings together practical experience, formal training, and extreme curiosity, to elevate leaders and equip them with the tools to navigate through change.
He guides people to find clarity in their lives, so they are energized, fully present, and unstoppable. When leaders unlock their potential and lead from a place of inspired purpose, they impact and inspire everyone around them. He has dedicated himself to helping people live an inspired life.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: