3 Keys to a Buzz-Worthy Brand from a former Apprentice Contestant
Having a personal brand is different than having a company brand. Whether you are a business of “one” or a large company, developing a personal brand for the founder (or a key influencer in the company) can help you establish a loyal community of buyers.
A personal brand is built around an individual, and often reflects the key character, values and persona of that one person.
From YouTube videos, TikTok and Facebook Live to podcasting to media placement and traditional PR, there are a variety of ways to build a personal brand – so how do you know what approach to take for you?
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 310, former The Apprentice contestant turned publicist Sabrina Stocker joins me to share how she pivoted her multiple 7 figure branding company during the pandemic by leveraging her personal brand (and how she helps her clients leverage tools like YouTube to quickly build their own brand.)
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [4:27] The importance of a personal brand when growing a business.
- [5:38] Why the very first thing a potential client does to research a brand or company before they buy, starts on Google.
- [9:14] Sabrina shares the power of having a trust-worthy brand, and why it is essential when you need to pivot your business offerings.
- [12:13] How “brand role models” can help you define your own brand.
- [13:25] Sabrina covers 5 commonly made brand-building mistakes that entrepreneurs make.
- [15:57] How to leverage YouTube to quickly create your own personal brand.
- [19:55] The debate about “mainstream media placement” and whether or not it should be part of your brand-building efforts.
About the Guest:
Sabrina Stocker is a tennis player turned Top Ten Apple News and Forbes featured entrepreneur. Sabrina has built several successful companies, mentored hundreds of entrepreneurs, and was a finalist in the BBC One Show, The Apprentice.
Having spoken in front of thousands at arenas including Wembley Stadium, The Excel Stadium, and the London Olympic Stadium, she has created a loyal community. Sabrina is the Founder of Two Comma PR, a public relations agency helping turn personal brands into profits. Helping her clients get featured in the top publications, podcasts, TV and speaking events, she knows how to build a brand.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Sabrina’s Trusted Authority Checklist
- Discover Melanie’s 7 Step Framework to Add Another 6 Figures to Your Business by Leveraging Other People’s Platforms