Stop Being a Best-Kept Secret
Do you have a publicity strategy that routinely gets your message in front of the media and other visibility platforms?
The role of publicity has evolved in the last decade, especially with technology creating multiple new platforms that help you get seen. From podcasting to Medium.com to traditional media, there are many opportunities. The key is to focus on the platforms where your message will be relevant.
On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 306, Jill Lublin, author of Guerrilla Publicity, joins me to share how to make publicity a key part of your visibility strategy (and leverage technology and media.)
Join us in the Amplify Your Authority FREE Facebook Group to learn more strategies to stop being a best-kept secret and stand out as an industry go-to authority.
- [6:04] What Jill’s definition of publicity is and why it is essential for an expert-based entrepreneur’s visibility strategy?
- [7:56] How technology has multiplied the opportunities for publicity coverage.
- [11:31] How your message becomes a key ingredient in your publicity platform.
- [15:30] Jill explains why everyone is an expert and how to claim your expertise.
- [20:27] Jill shares some examples of using everything you got to get your message spotlighted in traditional media.
- [24:25] What to do in 15 minutes a week to build your brand and position yourself for publicity.
- [26:43] Getting over the fear of no one showing up to her book signings.
About the Guest:
Jill Lublin is an international speaker on the topics of Radical Influence, Publicity, Networking, Kindness, and Referrals. She is the author of 4 Best Selling books including Get Noticed…Get Referrals (McGraw Hill) and co-author of Guerrilla Publicity and Networking Magic. Her latest book, Profit of Kindness went #1 in four categories. Jill is a master strategist on how to position your business for more profitability and more visibility in the marketplace. She is CEO of a strategic consulting firm and has over 25 years of experience working with over 100,000 people plus national and international media. Jill teaches a virtual Publicity Crash Course, and consults and speaks all over the world. She has spoken on many stages with luminaries such as Tony Robbins. She also helps authors to create book deals with major publishers and agents, as well as obtain foreign rights deals.
Connect with the Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Jill’s Gift Resource, Jumpstart Your Publicity Action Guide
- Join Jill’s FREE Publicity Challenge Nov 30 – Dec 2
- Discover Melanie’s 7 Step Framework to Add Another 6 Figures to Your Business by Leveraging Other People’s Platforms
- Interested in Fast Tracking Results? Request a Fast Track Call Here