Entrepreneurial Brand Strategy That Helps You Stand Out in a Crowded Market
Have you ever stumbled onto someone’s website or social media presence and thought, “Wow, this is stunning! They’ve got something I want!”
That reaction is what Hanna Fitz calls a brand “It Factor” and the question is…do you have that kind of brand presence?
There’s an entire strategy that goes into creating a brand strategy and on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 238, Hanna Fitz joins me to share how a great brand increases your relevance, amplifies your authority and helps you become the most logical choice against a sea of competition.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- Why an entrepreneur needs a brand to increase relevance.
- The difference between an IT FACTOR and an everyday brand.
- Hanna shares some of her favorite Luxury “It Factor” name brands.
- 5 energies of a great brand
- How your brand DNA can give you an aesthetic advantage
- A really good reason to specialize to accelerate financial growth
About the Guest:
HANNA FITZ is an international brand strategist and the founder of the Brand Atelier. She has consulted for luxury award-winning brands and celebrity clients globally and now helps legacy-driven coaches, consultations and service-based entrepreneurs elevate their authority, celebrity, income, and impact online with a world-class brand. She has been featured in global media like Huffington Post, Goalcast, ThriveGlobal, and WhereMilan. In August 2020, Anglia Ruskin University (UK) featured her as their Alumni of the Month.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Discover your It Factor with this FREE downloadable book
- Ready to amplify your authority as a highly paid expert.? Get my free 8 Step Guide to Amplify Your Authority here.