Storytelling can bring your brand to life – and create deep trust and rapport with potential clients. There is an art to uncovering your compelling business story and on episode 88 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, my guest Park Howell, shows us how to master brand storytelling.
From rebounding out of the flailing advertising marketplace to launching a successful branding company and landing a coveted TedX talk, Park shows us how to craft a powerful story that will accelerate new business.
- How Park rebounded from an industry that was falling apart.
- Why “Storytelling” in your brand story can set you apart from the competition.
- Park walks Melanie through a cool process to pull out our Brand Story
- The steps to uncovering a clear, compelling story that actually will simplify your life (and your marketing efforts!)
About the Guest:
Park Howell has been in the advertising and branding world for 35 years, but in 2006 it all stopped working. Technology had leveled the playing field. Brands used to own the influence of mass media, but the masses had become the media and they own your brand story.
So Park pivoted away from 20 years of running his own ad agency to focus on the answer of how to rise above the noise of the Attention Deficit Disorder economy and actually be heard and understood. His antidote is an anecdote.
Now, Park consults, teaches, coaches and speaks around the world helping leaders of purpose-driven brands clarify their stories to amplify their impact and simplify their lives.
Connect with Park Howell:
Mentioned in This Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources
- Get the FREE eBook “The 5 Stages of Grief in Your Business Storytelling” with story exercises to help you overcome them.
- TedX Talk, Start Looking for Your Scenes and Your Story Will Find You