Brainstorming, when done properly, can activate a powerful creative thinking amongst a group where innovation and new possibilities are easier to access. Not to mention it’s a valuable way to get unstuck for any entrepreneur or business leader. But sometimes brainstorming exercises get throttled and you lose the magic before it happens.
In episode 79 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I dig into my toolbox from my Fortune 500 days to share how to brainstorm in a way that can accelerate results and catapult your business into industry leadership.
- The “5 Golden Rules” of good brainstorming
- How to avoid a common brainstorming error that causes team members to shut down or sabotage the process.
- What to do once the brainstorming is over so you don’t lose the ideas that surfaced
- Why you should never make a snap decision during a brainstorming process
- How to set a “brainstorming structure” that gets good results, without limiting the creativity and ideas that flow naturally.
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.
Ready to transform your wisdom into wealth and become a highly paid authority? Get my Free 7 Step Plan to Get Booked, Get Leads and Get 5 Figure Clients!