The Benefits to Starting Your own Podcast for Client Attraction
So you are thinking about the benefits of podcasting for your business? It’s one of the best reasons to gain notoriety and establish value for your community. But starting a podcast doesn’t mean it will bring success all on its own. A lack of monetization can quickly make a podcaster doubt the benefits. We all want to see results when we venture into new endeavors and unfortunately, when we don’t see those returns on investment (ROI) it’s easy to lose steam.
When you approach your podcast with the right mindset and strategy, it truly can get you more clients and partnerships. On Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 230, my guests John Corcoran and Jeremy Weisz of Rise25 join me to discuss some of the benefits of podcasting to create even more opportunities as well as land new clients.
One of those tips is to invite guests to your show that adds value to your business, such as collaborative partners. Partners often share your target audience and will help you boost up listeners fast! For the full list of techniques, listen in now so you can start to get that ROI.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- Five tips John & Jeremy suggest to pick the right guests for your podcast.
- How to engage your podcast guests as potential clients.
- What to do to avoid the dreaded pod fade stage that every podcaster faces.
- How to use LinkedIn to connect with potential guests.
- What to do to generate revenue from a podcast when you are just getting started.
- John & Jeremy’s take about the timing of starting a podcast (and why it’s never too late to start your own!)
About the Guest:
Dr. Jeremy Weisz has been featuring top entrepreneurs with video interviews since 2010 that include founders/CEO’s of P90X, Atari, Einstein Bagels, Mattel, the Orlando Magic, Rx Bars, and many more on InspiredInsider.
John Corcoran is a recovering attorney and a writer, author, father of four, and a former Clinton White House Writer and Speechwriter to the Governor of California. He has been the host of the Smart Business Revolution podcast since 2012, through which he has interviewed hundreds of CEOs, founders, authors, and entrepreneurs, from Peter Diamandis and Adam Grant to Gary Vaynerchuk and Marie Forleo.
Together John and Jeremy are the co-founders of Rise25, LLC, a company whose mission is to help your business connect to your ideal prospects, referral partners, and strategic partners using a done-for-you podcast.
Connect With Guest:
- Connect with Rise25 Done For Your Podcast Services
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Ready to amplify your authority as a highly paid expert.? Get my free 8 Step Guide to Amplify Your Authority here.