Life is full of challenges, many of which can be overwhelming and painful. As an entrepreneur, breakdowns and frustrations can cause the business owner to get so stressed out that they lash out at others. In 2010, after having one of the most painful and stressful periods of my life, I decided to level up my character and committed to becoming the person who could handle challenges with grace and ease.
In episode 78 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’ll share with you what I’ve discovered as I dug deep and explored a more mindful (and peaceful) approach to navigating life’s challenges. So if you are stressed out, have a hard time with people who disappoint you, simply like the idea of being more graceful, then listen in.
- What it means to be Graceful Under Pressure for a business leader or service professional
- The first step to take when you have way too much stress and you can’t take anymore!
- How taking space and not being busy all the time is essential to living a grace-filled life
- Why gratitude is a key factor in having more happiness and less stress
- A simple mindset trick to take yourself off “full alert” and get grounded
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.
- 3 Stages of Business Owner Burnout, Ep 24
- 10 Ways to Raise Your Standards to Raise Results, Ep 69
- Awaken Leadership Lab
- Amplify Your Success Community