Your Book is a Business Builder, not just a Business Card!
What if you could write a book that would fill your business full of high-paying clients? Not just any book, but an Itty Bitty book that becomes a business card that builds your business for you.
Today I’m talking with Suzy Prudden of the Itty Bitty Publishing Series about why short books are the way to go if you want to build authority and get more clients. After 50 years in the publishing world, having been an author and a publisher Suzy joins me on Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 253 to show us how to write a book that gets read, even if you don’t have a marketing budget or a lot of time to write.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- [4:43] How Itty Bitty books are the cure for 95% of Americans who don’t read books.
- [7:48] The steps required to turn your book into a business card that builds your business for you.
- [10:12] How to get your book in more readers’ hands, even when publishers don’t have a marketing budget.
- [14:55] An example of how client Anthony Camacho turned his Itty Bitty book into an additional $750k in revenue over 2 ½ years.
- [19:09] How to turn your Itty Bitty book into an outline for a podcast or media interview.
- [27:57] Suzy shares her biggest learning and how ego played a part in her financial transformation.
About the Guest:
SUZY PRUDDEN, an internationally acclaimed speaker and seminar leader, author, and TV/radio host and personality, has been inspiring audiences and groups since 1965. She is a New York Times Best Selling Author (from before the internet), fitness expert, hypnotherapist, success coach, radio and TV host, Publisher, and Visionary. Suzy is a master of self-reinvention. At 78, she is the co-creator and president of the Your Amazing Itty Bitty Publishing Series.
Yes, you’ve seen her on Oprah, Good Morning America, and The Today Show. The New York Times says, “If Suzy is talking about it today, the rest of the country will be talking about it tomorrow.”
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: