Many coaches, consultants, service professionals and small business owners fall into the trap of being a best kept secret: you are excellent at what you do but your best clients are with your competition.
In order to become a business success, you’ve got to be visible and stand out in a crowded marketplace.
In episode 65 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, Rich German of Joint Venture Insider Circle talks with me about the mindset and strategies required for any entrepreneur to get more visibility as an influencer.
- What happened after 18,000 individual coaching sessions that lead to one of the industry’s most successful joint venture collaborations.
- How mindset and choices play into being visible (especially in a saturated market.)
- What’s possible for healers, transformational mentors and change-makers when they commit to being more visible.
- Three simple, highly impactful, techniques to boost your visibility (try even one of these and you’ll attract more of your best clients fast.)
About the Guest:
Rich German is a best-selling author, speaker and business/lifestyle coach. Since 1999, he has conducted over 18,000 individual coaching sessions.
He is the co-creator of the JV Insider Circle, a powerful community that supports coaches, authors and speakers in building their business via joint venture partnerships.
Rich lives in Laguna Beach, California. When not working he can be found on the ocean paddle boarding with dolphins and whales.
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.
- Get Rich’s FREE Guide to Being Visible
- Melanie’s Guest Expert System
- Amplify Your Authority FB Group