How to Breakthrough the Noise on the Internet
There is a lot of noise on the internet and if you want to get your message across and “win the business” you’ll need to stand out in this attention economy and own the internet.
My Amplify Your Success Podcast guest, Suzanne Evans says:
It’s not enough to put out videos each week.
It’s not enough to speak on stage and make an offer.
It’s not enough to have a nice freebie.
You’ve got to 10X your energy, command the attention of your audience and get disruptive. Listen in on episode 234 as Suzanne shares how she built a multiple seven-figure business online.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Authority Group.
- What the 10X factor is and how to use it to disrupt the busy “white noise” online.
- The difference between a monologue and a dialogue.
- Suzanne’s approach gets people to watch and connect virtually.
- The formula business owners can use to turn connection and attention into an income online.
- Why there is no money in “the middle.”
About the Guest:
Suzanne Evans is a NY Times Best Selling Author that went from secretary to multi-seven-figure CEO in just three years. She is known as the “tell-it-like-is”, no fluff boss of business building. Her work blends business, strategy, lifestyle, and storytelling in a way that allows people to build businesses that shape the world to be a better place. Along her journey, she has hit the Inc 500/5000 for five straight years, been featured in Forbes, won countless business awards, and wrangled a toddler to almost being civilized.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Join Suzanne’s Facebook Group
- Ready to amplify your authority as a highly paid expert.? Get my free 8 Step Guide to Become a Highly Paid Authority.