Do you have days where you just can’t get motivated, or worse, you are hitting a patch of major burnout? One of the questions I hear the most when I’m speaking at live events is, “Melanie, how do I overcome feeling like I’ve hit the wall so I’m inspired to go for bold goals again?”
In episode 72 of Amplify Your Success Podcast, I’m tackling some of the most common questions I get asked by entrepreneurs and service professionals. From secrets to enrolling more of your ideal clients to finding ways to overcome procrastination on those “I’d rather get a root canal” tasks, tune in to hear your biggest questions get answered.
- What I tell a business owner when they ask me how to get their motivation going again.
- The surprising remedy to feeling burned out or overwhelmed (and how a client got his mojo back by using this technique.)
- Three main reasons an entrepreneur has no shortage of leads but you isn’t able to close the sale
- What an “enrollment system” is and why it’s essential to move people from indecision to signing up for your programs!
- The most important step to take if you have lots of leads but not enough “ready to buy” prospects.
Mentioned In this Episode:
Check out Melanie Recommends for must-have business growth resources.
- Ep 24, Three Stages of Business Owner Burnout
- Awaken Leadership Lab (Virtual Retreat on May 24th!)
- Amplify Your Success Community