If you are a business owner, have you considered hosting your own podcast? Being the host of your own show is a great way to attract more clients, as well as position yourself as an influential authority in your field.
But maybe you’ve thought about it, and the idea of adding one more task to your plate is daunting. Or you have no idea how to get started, so you don’t! Let me introduce you to Lyndsay Phillips of Smooth Sailing Business. Lyndsay is my marketing support and makes getting my podcast out to the world EASY! I invited her to share what to do to keep launching your podcast simple episode 147 of Amplify Your Success Podcast.
Be sure to join the conversation in the Amplify Your Success Community and share your input there too.
PLUS listen on RADIO.COM – get the APP HERE!
- The single most important reason an entrepreneur should have a podcast (Hint: it’s not so people will listen to you rant!)
- After years of helping people launch podcasts, Lyndsay and I discuss why people keep putting off starting their podcast.
- So you are ready to start? Lyndsay shares what to do first to get your podcast launch plan in place.
- There are several important podcast assets to collect to make your podcast a smash hit – we’ll outline the flow of an episode and what to include.
- You are about to go live with your podcast – now what? Listen in for some must-do techniques to create buzz about your podcast!
Get Your Podcast out of your Head and Amplify Your Message to the World with Lyndsay Phillips on Amplify Your Success Podcast Episode 147 with @melcoach Click To Tweet
About the Guest:
Lyndsay Phillips is a serial entrepreneur; self-professed organizational freak, client-appointed task master plus project ninja and warrior content marketer for life & business coaches, accountants and other online entrepreneurs across the globe.
As the CEO & Founder of Smooth Sailing Business Growth & Smooth Business Growth Podcast– 15 Minutes Of Pure Marketing Strategies Proven To Move The Needle. She leads a rock star team to support entrepreneurs who are seeking fast-paced business growth but finally have come to the realization that they can’t do it alone, do it all, and do it well.
She is also loves sharing practical tips, business building & content marketing strategies so that you can be more productive and attract more customers faster.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Get Lyndsay’s FREE Guide to promoting your podcast here
- Bob Burg Go-Giver Book
- Create Online Buzz with Content Spinning, On Air Coaching with Chrystal Clifton | Podcast Episode 45
- Join in the Own Your Bold Influence Challenge, starts November 4th!