Have you been looking for the best way to attract and enroll your ideal clients? Maybe you’ve participated in an online Facebook challenge and considered starting a challenge for your business.
Before you do, make sure you listen in to Amplify Your Success Podcast episode 180 with Alina Vincent. Alina joins me to share how she’s leveraged Facebook Challenges as one of her top enrollment techniques. There are some important factors to include or you might just invest a few hundred hours in this strategy to net a few pennies.
Be sure to join the Amplify Your Authority Community to discover more techniques to ramp up results!
- What is an Online Facebook Challenge (and should you host one for your business too?)
- Three reasons why Online Facebook Challenges are like HOT GOLD for program sales.
- How to avoid some of the biggest mistakes people make when they host their first online challenge.
- What you can do if you have absolutely NO LIST, zero followers and are starting from scratch to sell your first program.
- Alina’s secret to her live challenges that attract thousands of sign-ups (and have helped her build her FB group well over 26,000 members.)
- The answer to the biggest question – live videos or pre-record? Alina’s answer might surprise all of the Facebook Live fans out there.
About the Guest:
Alina Vincent is a business strategist, speaker, and author. She’s also the creator of the 5-Day Challenge Launch Formula, which helped her grow her business from zero to over a million dollars in just 4 years.
Alina is passionate about helping entrepreneurs package and monetize their knowledge and expertise to create a leveraged and scalable business.
Experts hire her for strategic advice and a simple step-by-step approach to creating successful online programs, engaged Facebook communities, and profitable 5-day challenges.
Connect With Guest:
Mentioned in This Episode: